Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It Has Arrived

Flashback to this post. Well, Bryan's "souvenir" from the trip arrived in the form of a HUGE bear rug. Bryan strategically left the rug out in our bedroom for me to discover late when night when coming home from Bunco. I literally screamed...and promptly walked to the bathroom. 3 out of the 4 members of this family are big fans of the rug. I bet you can't guess who is still on the fence???

I don't know if Bryan has ever felt more proud...



...and then this happened. She is still a girly girl.






Well, the kids loved the bear rug so much that we thought it might be best to let it "hibernate" for a few
years months before finding a more permanent spot for him.


1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued to see how you work this into your current home decor :)

    ReplyDelete