Group picture with 6 kids, ages 3 and under. Nailed it.
Parker ** Max ** Luke
On Halloween night we met up with the Cramers and Evansons for the traditional neighborhood trick-or-treating. We lucked out with weather, again! I know one of these years it will be snowing, but we enjoyed a great evening. Luke had a blast literally running from house to house with Charlie. They are such high-energy kids, I LOVE watching them play together. It was a good thing we put Emma in the stroller; we were on the move!
Cramers did a very clever costume theme for their family. Charlie: astronaut, Edison: alien, Elizabeth: sun and Steven was a rocket scientist. Their wagon was even transformed into a rocket.
Our Bumble Bee.
Headed out to terrorize the neighbors!
There was a neighbor making cotton candy on her front porch. She was the most popular house on the block! This is the only picture I have of just Luke in his costume on Halloween night. All of the other ones are a blur!
Sleeping off their sugar-high.
Another great Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment