Wednesday, January 23, 2013

On the Road Again

We were blessed while traveling. We had clear roads for each leg of the journey and we were pleasantly surprised how well the kiddos did at 2.5 years and 6 months of age. I still have a hard time road tripping at almost 30 years old. I think total time in the car was about 24-25 hours. I don't think we'll push our luck with too many road trips like that again. :)



On the way out to Utah Luke never took a nap. Looking at this picture, I realize the sugar intake combined with the excitement of going to Grandma's and Grandpa's house that I was the one dreaming if I thought he would actually snooze. Emma slept well and was pretty entertained just watching her brother next to her.  

Luke was loaded up with the toys he received from both Grandmas on the way home.



This time, Luke cashed out...with the drill still in hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment