Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Girl!

We celebrated my 29th birthday last week! I was spoiled by Bryan with delicious food, a very thoughtful gift and a morning of sleeping in, ahhhh. Luke was even on his best behavior for the day. What more could a gal want???


On my actual birthday, Bryan kicked things off with quite the impressive breakfast.


 We enjoyed a family dinner at "Five Guys" followed by my favorite cake that Bryan made for me. He even lit some candles AND sang "Happy Birthday".  The next Dr. appt I have is going to be a little rough on the weigh-in. It was worth every bite, it was my birthday after all.



The next day, Bryan and I went out for a romantic birthday dinner at Le Dolce Vita. (Anything is romantic when your kid is not at the table or clinging to your leg, right?) Just when I thought I couldn't be spoiled anymore...Bryan managed to pull something else out of his bag of tricks.


Bryan surprised me with this beauty! I am loving playing on the computer and trying to figure out everything that it is capable of. So far, I've succeeded in uploading pictures, and posting to the blog.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Is this you first Mac? LOVE them although it does take some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one. I can see that Bryan took good care of you like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great birthday! Love the desk top mac!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete