Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 months

Luke is officially 4 months old! He is still growing so quickly. He continues to be more and more fun. Each stage is a whole new experience! We had our normal check up at the Dr.'s and all is well. Here are the latest stats.

Head:  44.6 cm (96 %tile)
Weight:  17 lbs 13 oz ( 93 %tile)
Height:  26 in (84 %tile)


With the turning of 4 months came the tasting of rice cereal. Luke was more interested in eating his bib than the rice cereal. I can't blame him, the bib probably tasted better!



He started off so confident.



"What was that?!?"



"Please, no more! I'll sleep 20 hours, but please, no more!"

We'll have to try again, but it was definitely entertaining for the parents to watch.



Luke seems to be enjoying bath time a little bit more lately. I'm sure if we bought a bath tub that he actually fit in, he would be loving it. However, how can I pass these moments up???


Happy 4-months to you!


2 comments:

  1. You must be getting some serious muscles toting Luke around! He's so adorable. How lucky to have so much hair, our girls are almost bald. We're looking forward to rice cereal around here to see if we can get some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i am in love with the picture of Luke in the sink. that should have been your christmas card photo. he is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete