We went down to Colorado Springs over Labor Day. It is about 45 minutes south of where we live. Bryan ran the Colorado Springs Marathon on Monday, but we decided to go down the day before and stay overnight. That way, we wouldn't have to wake up
as early to make the start time of 6:30. Bryan did awesome on the marathon course! He was running so fast that this is the only picture I managed to snap of him running. Oops.

Here he is after completing 26.2 miles. Wowzers, what a man!

Sunday night, there was a hot air balloon festival at one of the parks in Colorado Springs. The picture doesn't do it justice how amazing the balloons look at night, but it does capture my balloon belly at 9 months pregnant! :)
Hey Sweetie!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say good luck with everything! You'll do great Colin's birthday is on the 15th and my due date was September 10th so I was totally where you are a year ago this weekend! You are going to be the cutest mom! I'm excited to see pictures of Luke!!! Give my love to your mom! She was so sweet to my boys and to me while we were staying at my parents last year!
Laura, Laura...I am so sad I didn't know you were in town. We also went to the balloon show but Saturday night. We had lots of friends involved with the marathon as well. Had I known you could have easily stayed here. Glad you had fun here in the Springs though. Good luck with the last days of pregnancy. Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteLook at you, traveling away right up to your due date. Lucky for you, there are so many nice places close by. I recently used my pregnancy to get out of our Young Women Campout next week. :) Can't have a pregnant girl in the wilderness, right? Our ward has a campout every quarter. I figure I can use newborn babies on the next one or two. Hope the delivery goes well! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
ReplyDelete