Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Little (or big) Piece of Heaven

Many years ago I was introduced to the pazookie (cookie and ice cream) on a trip to California with some friends. I have made the pazookies a couple of times since then, but lacked the proper baking goods--skillets. I was simply too cheap to buy the skillets. The other day I was shopping at Ross and I struck gold! I found the little skillets! They even had the little hot pads to go over the handles, genius. We have always enjoyed a good pazookie, but now we have the real deal. We LOVE these things---24 hour fitness is going to see a significant improvement with my attendance.


1 "little" skillet + 1 "little" hot pad = 2 not so little waist lines :)

4 comments:

  1. Score at Ross!!! Rand is drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Got them a few years ago. Try the omelet in the cookbook. Really yummy!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you made that one for me right??? I'm totally going to Ross to see if I can find some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I love all the good things that you can find at Ross!! :) You definitely scored!

    ReplyDelete