We have finally had decent weather on the weekends to allow us to get up into the mountains and do some exploring! We live about 30 minutes away from the Rockies, which is "close" in Colorado. I guess we were a little spoiled living in Salt Lake City with how close we lived to the mountains there. They have over 50 "14-ers," meaning peaks over 14,000 feet. Bryan is planning on hiking one of the 14-ers in August with some friends from the ward. This will be one of those trips that I will look forward to seeing his pictures, but will not plan on being there to take the pictures. :)

Royal Arch hike just outside of Boulder

Sunday afternoon drive along the peak to peak highway
Laura! I think you could totally do a 14-er! That Royal Arch hike was really pretty.. a bit strenuous, but it was worth it! :)
ReplyDelete