Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Garage Sale Season

IS HERE! I find that my list of what I'm looking for is changing as my kids get older. I found a few odds and ends, but the big winner was this "Gator" Power Wheel. The kids have played in this a ton, even Luke who is clearly way too big for it. :)












Bryan took the kids one morning while I was at work and they ended up with this game (along with a few other "treasures"). You spin the toilet paper roll that will tell you how many times you need to flush the toilet. The toilet will randomly choose when to squirt water at your face. The kids think it is hilarious. I find the whole idea a little grotesque (even though I know it's tap water-mental block), but will gladly sit at a distance and laugh with them as they play.



No comments:

Post a Comment